Head of the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology is Master of Pedagogic Sciences Abdiraimova E.K.
Address: WKO, Uralsk, Studentcheskaya Street, Block 4, Training Building #7.
Contact phone: 8 (7112) 505346
Mission of the Department: training highly qualified specialist of new breed.
Goal: training of qualified psychologists, psychologists, social pedagogues, teachers of self-knowledge, competitive and demanded in the labor market.
The Department of Pedagogy & Psychology is under preparation of specialists on educational programs 5В010300 – Pedagogy and Psychology », «5В012300 – Social pedagogy & Self-Cognition», «6М010300 – Pedagogy and Psychology », «6М050300 - Psychology»
- Improveming quality of educational services.
- Responsibility for work performance quality, conscientious performance of work.
- Ongoing self-education and competence.
Main areas of activities:
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the quality of teaching.
- Improving the scientific and methodological level of lectures, seminars and workshops, the formation of the trajectory of educational services.
- Development of teaching and electronic teaching materials disciplines taught at the department and their methodological support.
- Carrying out applied scientific research, development of innovative activities of the teaching staff.
- The discussions of the research works prepared by members of department and undergraduates and providing recommendations to the defense of theses and publication of articles.
- The organization of scientific-research work of students and their participation in scientific conferences and seminars, competitions.
- Implementation of educational work with students with the aim of forming their ideals of humanism, an active civil position, patriotism, social responsibility, high moral and leadership qualities.
- The development of social partnership with educational institutions, the leading domestic and foreign higher education institutions and scientific centers.
- The expansion of international relations, development of the academic mobility of students and teaching staff.
The leading scientists of department are Professor Mukhambetzhanova A. M., Doctor of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor Adelbayeva N. A., Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Professor Nurgaliyev K. A., Associate Professor Moldagaliyev B. A., Associate Professor, Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences Gabdrakhmanova Sh. T., Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences Mukhanbetchina A.G, Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences Irgaliev A.S.
The department has 2 Doctors in Sciences, 5 Candidates in Sciences, 12 experienced lecturers – masters of sciences.
Under the Department there are functioning the psycho-pedagogical complex within structure of which is represented the acmeological center “Baiterek”, the training room “Thesaurus”, the center of excellence, the center of inclusive education “Zhan zhyluy”