February 7, 2019 at the pedagogical faculty of wksu. M. utemisova the Department of pedagogy and psychology organized and held the international scientific and practical seminar "Actual problems of educational inclusion and social and psychological integration of persons with disabilities" together with the Orenburg state pedagogical University of Orenburg, the Russian Federation and the non-profit organization "Autism Magdeburg" Magdeburg, Saxe Anhalt, Germany.
The seminar was held with the use of on-line technology. The aim of the seminar was to discuss the issues of inclusive education, problems and prospects of the organization of psychological and pedagogical support of persons with disabilities in terms of educational inclusion. The seminar featured:
1. Queen Julia Aleksandrovna, candidate of psychology.N., associate Professor, head. the Department of special psychology of the OGPU. "Topical issues of inclusion and integration of persons with disabilities in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan".
2. Gabdrakhmanova Shynar Tulegenovna, Ph. D., associate Professor, Dean of the pedagogical faculty of wksu. M. Utemisova.- "Professional competence of teachers in the conditions of inclusive education".
3. Gulzhan Yergaliyeva Ergazieva, Ph. D., associate Professor wksu them. M. Utemisova. "Development of a new theory of special inclusive education for children with special educational needs»
4. Nikitina Anastasia Alekseevna, Director of Central pmpk of the Orenburg region. "Analysis of the activities of the Orenburg region in terms of inclusive education".
5.Lepp Alena Vladimirovna, special teacher of the non-profit organization "Autism Magdeburg", Magdeburg, Saxe Anhalt, Germany"Psychological and pedagogical support of children with mental retardation and autism in Germany".
6. Balkanska Svetlana Feliksovna, master of psychology, acting head of Department. the Department of pedagogy and psychology, wksu. M. Utemisov and Dinara zhumagaliyeva Chilbolton, head. Department of psychological and pedagogical support of professional development of teachers of the Branch of JSC NCPK "Orleu" IPK PR WKO. "Problems and prospects of development of inclusive education in universities and the system of training of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
7. Raisov Nauryzbai Ergalievich, Director of "school №13" Uralsk "the Right to education of children with Sens (on the example of school № 13 of Uralsk)»
8. Nasibullina Anisa damirovna, Ph. D., associate Professor of the Department of special psychology of OGPU " Inclusive education in institutions of additional education of children: problems and prospects»
9. Shuanshaliyeva Saule Edilgireev, lecturer, Department of pedagogy and psychology, wksu. M. utemisova, psychologist of the highest category of the West Kazakhstan regional pmpk of Uralsk. "Integration of a child with autism spectrum disorder into an inclusive educational environment»
10. Akimova Olga Ilinichna, Ph. D., teacher-defectologist, SCHOOL № 17, Nevsky district of St. Petersburg. "Illusion of inclusion... (for example, children with ASD)".
At the workshop, as participants took part teachers, speech pathologists, teachers, psychologists in schools for the deaf and hearing impaired children, schools for the blind and visually impaired children, schools for children with intellectual disabilities, OPEC, HPMPC, CMPC, cppb, students of pedagogical faculty
The seminar allowed to exchange experience and unite the efforts of teachers, psychologists and defectologists of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation and Germany in solving the problems of educational inclusion. After summarizing the results, plans for further cooperation were outlined, the participants were awarded certificates.